Sunday, March 1, 2009

Theme Day: Glass

I chose our local recycling center, Moscow Recycling, to take my photo this month. Moscow is a small town, but the amount of glass to be recycled on any given day is staggering. Well to me anyway! We are an earth conscious community as a whole, so the center gets plenty of traffic from citizens concerned with helping recover and reuse our natural resources via recycling.

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants of the City Daily Photo Theme Day for March!

5 comments:

cieldequimper said...

That's actually a nice shot! It's a good thing all that glass is being recycled.

Lowell said...

I'm glad to hear that your town is into recycling. We do it kind of half-heartedly here and that's discouraging.

Ben Nakagawa said...

I was thinking of this at some stage and I realise I used the idea on the Metal Theme. I'm glad someone did this for me! A recycling is very important, you see.

Vicki said...

It's really disheartening to me that Moore doesn't recycle at all but I think it's expensive to start a program. At least that's what I tell myself as I throw away everything in one bag.

Me said...

It is a shame that more places don't do their part to recycle. Moscow is such an earth conscious community and I plan to do a few more photos of the recycling center...it's fascinating!

Thank you everyone.