Friday, May 15, 2009

Here's Your Sign

That gorgeous looking burger is a new offering from Carl's Jr's 6$ Burger line, the Kentucky Bourbon Burger. It had been about 10 years since my husband and I had entered a Carl's Jr, so I figured what the heck...I got the double. I like laughing in the face of arterial plaque and at a whopping 1,000 calories and 51 grams of fat, it won't be a frequent meal...though, in it's defense, it also sports your daily allotment of protein as well, matching the fat gram for gram.

All that aside, it was delicious but could have done with a bit more of the tangy barbeque sauce. Yum.

2 comments:

B SQUARED said...

I wish we had Carl's here. I really miss them.

cieldequimper said...

This is agony! I've just come home from the dentist's, I am so hungry and now this... :-)