Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Theme Day: Yellow

Sorry for my long absence from the blog. We had a nice 10 day stay in the hospital and since coming home have had so much going on and I have been running in twenty different directions!
Thank you to those who emailed or left get well comments. That was so appreciated! My hubby is 'ok' and about at 60%, so we aren't pushing it.

Today's theme for the City Daily Photo this month is the color yellow. I took this photo today of some cut flowers that my husband received while in the hospital from his employer...so nice of them, and a beautiful display. Two weeks later and they are still looking good!

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants of this months theme day!

2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Good news, excellent. Pretty flowers, wow, 2 weeks!

Me said...

Thanks ciel!